Sharon and Josh are getting married! We dare you not to smile at how beautiful these two are and their fun loving interaction that came through in their engagement session. Valley Forge National Park in the early morning hours, oh, about 7AM on a Sunday, was picture perfect. The only downside was the gnats that insisted on being in the photographs too. Next time bug spray but they did not stop us from having a great time capturing Sharon and Josh’s engagement photos. Congratulations the beautiful couple!
Here’s a sneak preview…
“Thank you for allowing me the honor of taking your engagement photographs! I had so much fun. I am so excited for you both and your upcoming wedding day!” – Ann Marie Casey
For more information about our photography services please contact us at: www.amcphotographystudios.com | (610) 519-1890
OUR IMAGE RULES – for copying photographs on our blog and sharing on your private social media pages:
- Post the images in their own folder
- Do not crop out the logo, crop the logo or alter the photograph
- Link back to us or credit the studio
- Break the rules and you will be in violation of copyright… see copyright notice below.
- Respect (for our clients and the studio)
- Photographs are not permitted to be used in a commercial arena without express written permission.
© 2015 Ann Marie Casey Photography, LLC – Images are copyrighted under United States Copyright Law. Violators will be subject to the fullest extent of the laws. Questions about usage can be verified by calling our studio at (610) 519-1890.
Location: Valley Forge National Park – Valley Forge, PA