Sharon and Josh’s wedding was celebrated at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park. Following their marriage service that afternoon family and friends laughed and danced all day. Photographic evidence would support that these two smiled all day long. Congratulations the beautiful couple!
Here’s a sneak preview…
“Thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing your beautiful wedding day! Sean and I had such a great time photographing you both and your families! Thank you for the honor and congratulations!” – Ann Marie Casey
For more information about our photography services please contact us at: www.amcphotographystudios.com | (610) 519-1890
OUR IMAGE RULES – for copying photographs on our blog and sharing on your private social media pages:
- Post the images in their own folder
- Do not crop out the logo, crop the logo or alter the photograph
- Link back to us or credit the studio
- Break the rules and you will be in violation of copyright… see copyright notice below.
- Respect (for our clients and the studio)
- Photographs are not permitted to be used in a commercial arena without express written permission.
© 2015 Ann Marie Casey Photography, LLC – Images are copyrighted under United States Copyright Law. Violators will be subject to the fullest extent of the laws. Questions about usage can be verified by calling our studio at (610) 519-1890.
Venue: The Manor House at Prophecy Creek – Ambler, PA| Photography: AMC Photography Studios – Bryn Mawr, PA | Decor: TBA | Entertainment: Synergistic Sounds – Bensalem, PA