This past weekend Villanova University held their second annual NOVAdance. A year long fundraising effort by university students support the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation. The dance a twenty-four hour marathon strives to instill hope in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer. We captured the gran finale where students reveal in their second year a grand total of $102,657.
Here’s a sneak preview…
“Thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing this event!” – Ann Marie Casey
For more information about our photography services please contact us at: www.amcphotographystudios.com | (610) 519-1890
OUR IMAGE RULES – for copying photographs on our blog and sharing on your private social media pages:
- Post the images in their own folder
- Do not crop out the logo, crop the logo or alter the photograph
- Link back to us or credit the studio
- Break the rules and you will be in violation of copyright… see copyright notice below.
- Respect (for our clients and the studio)
- Photographs are not permitted to be used in a commercial arena without express written permission.
© 2015 Ann Marie Casey Photography, LLC – Images are copyrighted under United States Copyright Law. Violators will be subject to the fullest extent of the laws. Questions about usage can be verified by calling our studio at (610) 519-1890.