“Frozen” was the theme but family and fun, on a rare warm December Sunday, was the perfect setting for a corporate brunch. Employees with their families enjoyed a brunch buffet and fun activities such as letters to Santa, meeting Elsa and Anna, family photos, presents and ice skating with two junior professional skaters.
To start planning your event with Brulee Catering at Dilworth Park visit their website.
“Thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing your event!” – Ann Marie Casey
For more information about our photography services please contact us at: www.amcphotographystudios.com | (610) 519-1890
OUR IMAGE RULES – for copying photographs on our blog and sharing on your private social media pages:
- IMAGES MAY NOT BE REMOVED OR COPIED FROM THIS POST
- Do not crop out the logo, crop the logo or alter the photograph
- Break the rules and you will be in violation of copyright… see copyright notice below.
- Respect (for our clients and the studio)
- Photographs are not permitted to be used in a commercial arena without express written permission.
© 2014 Ann Marie Casey Photography, LLC – Images are copyrighted under United States Copyright Law. Violators will be subject to the fullest extent of the laws. Questions about usage can be verified by calling our studio at (610) 519-1890.
Event Coordination Company: Albrecht Events – Lansdale, PA | Venue: Dilwork Park – Philadelphia, PA | Catering: Brulee Catering – Philadelphia, PA | Corporate Event Photographs: Ann Marie Casey of AMC Photography Studios | Characters & Professional Appearances: Kaite Nanni | Family Photographs: Susan Beard Design – Philadelphia, PA | Entertainment: Mole Street