During this time, the studio will be observing and requiring the following for our safety and that of all our clientele.
- Staff will be working primarily from home.
- The studio has under gone a deep clean and redesign to assist with social distancing as much as possible.
- The studio door will be locked at all times.
- We will only operate Studio hours by appointment only.
- Hand sanitizing station located the entrance. Upon entering your hands will be sprayed.
- Designated contactless pick-up area.
- Masks must be worn to enter.
- High touch points will be sanitized after each client.
- Not more than three individuals will be permitted in the studio at a time which includes our staff.
- Outdoor sessions are recommended during this time, weather pending.
Professional Headshot & Branding Sessions:
- Outdoor sessions at the studio will be strongly encouraged during this time.
- Masks must be worn prior to your session to enter. Please make sure straps are not to tight around the face as to not leave marks, but firmly secured over mouth and nose.
- Social distancing will be observed at all times.
- Additional direction will be provided and we will not be asking to enter personal spaces to make subtle touch ups. Such as clip a blazer in the back or adjust a collar.
- All forms will be filled out and signed prior to session.
- Electronic payment is strongly encouraged.
Product & Album Pick Up:
- All products must be paid for in full prior to pick up.
- Items, excluding albums, can be left outside the studio door for contactless pick up by request only. Appointment time still required.
- Albums, due to weather elements, will require an appointment for pick up and client review prior to release.
- All products will be held for 72 hours prior to contacting client that they are ready out of an abundance of caution.
Album Design & Potential Client Meetings:
- Masks must be worn for the duration of the appointment.
- In some cases, a Zoom appointment may an option.
- Please provide additional documents, such as invitations, in a zip lock bag at the time of the appointment.
2020 Fall and 2021 Winter Events:
- In an effort to honor all our client dates, we ask you keep us up to date on your decisions.
- Please email us your back up (back up to back up) dates so we may reserve them accordingly.
- B’nai Mitzvah clients will be permitted to have a socially distant photo session and/or service coverage on their original date. The party may be rescheduled. Retainers, in full, will be reallocated to the new event date. Prorated or additional costs, such as additional time, will be due at the time of service.
- Corporate & Wedding Events – Please contact the studio to discuss your options.
In any and all cases, if you are feeling sick or show any symptoms of Covid-19, we encourage you, at this time, to reschedule. We in turn will do the same. Reservation fees will not be charged for rescheduling but will be charged for no shows.